Thursday 9 February 2017

A bit about me !!!

Hi Guys ,
 so I have been thinking about starting a blog for a while and here I am today giving my first a bash !!


My Name is Sarah A.K.A Glamandglitzybitz I'm a beautician and a duty manager in a retail store , I want to start a blog to speak about issues I feel strongly about I.E Love,Friendships,politics,LIFE and all its daily struggles and any other issues that may pop into my head hahaha .


I'm a young women who still gets surprised by the world and the people in it some good and some bad but mainly GOOD .



I'll have some beauty tricks for you , some life hacks and some general rants LOL.





I will need to find my feet with this whole blogging thing but only one way to find out and that's to get started . So I am of today to bring my dog to the groomers keep your fingers crossed the rain holds off (please stay away rain )

                                                                 This is Poppy
Hope you all have a lovely day Ill leave my social media below if anyone wants to say HI !!!

Facebook-glamandglitzybitz
Instagram-glamandglitzybitz
Snapchat-glamglitzybitz






No comments:

Post a Comment