Sunday 19 March 2017

Do we love ourselves?

Well guys , how have we all been ? Hope you all enjoyed Saint Patrick's day ☘️☘️

 So I was totally blown out of the water by the views and messages I received about my last post , it was great to see all the positive vibes coming from all women of shapes and sizes and all from different backgrounds.
                 In saying that some of my younger followers came out of the word works about how they truely feel and needless to say I'm shocked 😳 by the awful language young teens are using to discribe  themselves. Some included " I'm a fat ugly pig " or " no one would ever love me cause I'm useless at everything " and " I don't eat to keep myself slim as my fave is rotten compared to my body".

                We live in a day in age now where everything is based on how we look or how others perceive us and the truth of it is guys it takes years to love yourself but it starts with YOU!!!
YOU commenting negatively about yourself  will let others think it's okay to comment on those aspects weather it be your nose or bum or skin .Believe me when I say the good days come with the bad and when your a teen growing up and your looking at your slim friend or your pretty friend and there's the friend with the great personality and the sporty one just bare in mind people are looking back at you wishing they had some of your great attributes 😀.
   
    I find a lot of young women feel there pretty-ness is judge by having a relationship or a boy fancying them but no matter what your age you can never expect someone to love you unless you at least try love yourself first . Living in the real world though and let's be honest we're women so there's that horrible visit we get once a month that makes you feel like the worst version of  oneself , I do look like I've been dragged down the M50 backwards 😂😂😂, but in all honesty we're human no one is on point 24/7 not even the Cheryl's , Katy perry's and the Robbie Margo's of this world feel glamorous all the time and it's OKAY .

I feel a lot of pressure is put on women (and the men) to look a certain way all the time and when you don't fit in that bracket you feel like you should automatically be banished to a black hole , just remember we are all unique in our own way and we're all made differently too keep the world fresh and fun loving .

Sometimes I adore the skin I'm in and I feel on top of the world but on those days where I don't feel as confident or as smart or even when I just don't feel myself , I have great people around me who pick me back up and tell me why they love me , so support your self with people who cherish you and love you for no matter how you nose looks or what size clothes you where , beauty can fade but personality pays off !

I would rather people remember me for being a good person with perhaps a pretty face haha than a pretty face that's not a kind warm hearted person , what would you rather ????

It's taking me years to love myself and it's a battle that you may never win but ya gotta keep fighting because your great , funny , charming and loved by many I'm sure !


I was a brace face and a four eyes back  in the days when it wasn't cool haha and I had a macdonalds brow so believe me there's light at the end of that tunnel ladies 🙌🏽


I always remember someone telling me with confidence, FAKE it till you MAKE it and yeno what those days where I feel shit and just want to sit in and eat , I get up get dressed do my make up and hair and yeno what it's the little pick me up I needed !!!



I say to you young ladies , it gets better in time , don't be so hard on yourself and if there is something with your body that your not happy with we all have hang ups but your imperfections are some one else's perfections .
                                 
As usual guys any feed back is welcomed

You can find me on Snapchat: glamglitzybitz
                                 Instagram: Glamandglitzybits
                                Facebook : Glamandglitzybits

Let me know if you came from the blog XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment