Friday 7 July 2017

L'oreal Skin Fine Flowers review

Hey Guys ,

Can we believe it is July already like how 5 months till Christmas hahahaha  yes i said the " C" word oh .

It's  FRIDAY  yayyyyy , hope your all set for the weekend !!! I know where I will be .... In work :)

So I'm back today with a product Review on L'oreal skin Paris fine flowers  the full range , this is not a paid review I am simply sharing this as I  love the product so I am a happy girl :)

I  have re- purchased this line three times since January and it is absolutely Divine on the skin


                               
 .


I highly recommend using this skin care range if you suffer with dry skin the rose and jasmine ingredients in it not only smell gorgeous but are a treat to your skin .

Diving straight in there is a gel - cream wash , a cleanser/make up remover and a toner


1. Gel Wash 150ml

This face wash consists of  "a delicate blend of fine  flowers " a lovely bit of alliteration from L'oreal haha but its gel like consistency left my skin feeling nourished and smooth with was keeping my skin softer for longer which is an absolute bonus . I literally use a pea size  amount and rub into my face which Ive either all ready put Luke warm water on or removed make up from .
I find the best results when i was my face in circular motions . I have used the same face wash for the last 5 years Clearasil and i always idolized it but after purchasing this face wash on a whim , i haven't looked back since , there is no sop or alcohol in this product so it is out drying your skin out , which for my dry skin is perfect.

                                               





2 . Cleanser  400 ml

Is fine flowers make up removing milk for dry skin , it is a creamy texture which leaves my eye area very plump . I have found some make up removers to sting or dry out my eye area , this is the thinnest layer of skin on your face so you need to look after your visage ! I simply apply this product onto a cotton pad and with circular motions start to remove my make up and keep repeating UN till the bulk of my make up is gone .
This product is also a cleanser so after i have showered and my skin is pure and rinsed i will apply the soothing cleanser all over and let it soak in .The Rose and Jasmine are such a lovely combination together .
The cleanser is a handy product to bring away as it is a 2 in 1 so always something to bear in mind .


                                         






3. Toner

Now I would have never used a toner in my life as i think hey just dry up the skin but as this range is suited for dry to sensitive skin the toner is almost like a serum and it just glides onto the skin , it really invigorates the skin and you can feel it working its magic , toner would be the last step in my skin care routine i will always try use it as my make up application is always better when I do .


                                         


L'oreal are known around the world for there skin care and honestly they hit the nail on the head with this range , I've converted bye bye Clearasil HELLO  L'oreal Paris . I initially bought these products at there introductory prices -

Gel was €4.25
Cleanser €5.05
Toner €5.99

so for just under twenty euro i am investing in my skin and we all need to do it starting right now , the normal RRP  for these are

Gel wash -€7.25
Cleanser- €6.95
Toner- €6.95

*prices from boots researched at time of blog

Overall I'm am thoroughly enjoying using these products and will continue to do so , i would rate it 9/10 as I adore how my skin feels after it and that is the main thing .
There also is a cleansing cream and wipes in this range that i have yet to try but i can tell i will already love them .
Plus the packaging is so pretty the had me from the moment i seen it , well played L'oreal .


                                     


as usual you can catch me on social media

                                            Facebook - glamandglitzybitz
                                          Instagram - glamanadglitzybitz
                                        Snapchat - Glamglitzybitz
                                       Twitter - sarah @glamglitzy

talk soon guys let me know if you pick it up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment