Sunday 2 July 2017

Snapchat faves

Hey guys ,

I hope your weekend was full of adventure !

 I'm back this week with a quick one , a few people have asked who some of my favourite snapchatters are , and I follow a whole load of people so to narrow it down was hard , but I have picked the people who make me laugh ,who intrigue me and that I actually look forward to there snaps at the end of a hard day 😀 I like to support my own so a lot are Irish also because we're great craic hahaha! I'm not listing them as top 5 or anything it's just the order !


Diane Everett

A beauty mogul who I always want to know about she is gorgeous to start with and has amazing hair , she helped me fall in love with make up and not be afraid to use colour , she is a wonderful mother to her son Archie who she idolises . Diane is super funky and always on trend so if you want your beauty hacks she's your woman . Any lady who works as hard as she does and still has time to do a full face of make up gets mad props from me , she also collaborated with glam and co jewel dust which are just to die for . Follow this woman for top style !

Snapchat : Dianeeverettemua


Imaginositynails

This woman not alone is a great singer 😊 But a normal down to earth girl , if you love banter then she is the girl for the job , she says what we all think which I admire and she doesn't put anything on what you see is what you get ! Even though being a nail technician myself Nicole's work is a next level , her determination and eagerness to learn is what helps her to be the great success she is and I can't wait to see what is in the works for her , again a mother who works so hard and still manages to make us all laugh after a hard day , this is a great Snapchat between salads and the nail snaps you'll always be entertained . She books up fast so you better get on to her sharpish .

Snapchat : imaginositynail


Kiss 'N' makeup

Debbie would make you spend all your money on highlighters so don't follow her , only joking this woman is so talented how she uses make up and the creativity she has amazes me , her looks are grungy but yet so beautiful she has a variety of make up and knows that it needs to be affordable so she is always honest in her reviews which is something I love . This woman too is a mother who takes time out of her day to share with us the amazing bargains which we don't mind if you love a bold lip and a colourful eye get  following her

Snapchat : kissnmakeup7


Matte to metallic

We all know who these ladies are and if you don't have you been under a rock ! Jen takes lead on the Snapchat which we all love while Ciara makes her guest appearances .The brand ambassadors for make up revolution Ireland , these ladies have worked hard to be living there dream they have there own studio where they do make up courses along with there array of services , there make up tips are simple and easy to follow which is always a bonus for the rest of  us ! They take us behind the scenes on all the events , big things are in the making for matte to metallic.

Snapchat : mattetometallic


Belle make up

This lady is my make up guru her make up is life !!! If I can even be on the brink of being as good I'd be a happy girl . I love this snapchat as Belle is 100% raw which in a world full of "influencers" it's very hard to find , her son Luca is so gorgeous and her drive to start her own studio is inspiring. She has a great head for business and I love her TMI moments as we've all been the same . Her demos are mesmerising and her knowledge of make up is so unreal she blows my mind , if you want a laugh a day and to follow a woman who is truthful and not fake she is the one for you . Her effortless beauty is just not fair  but we can't win them all .

Snapchat : bellemuartist


Whitemoose cafe

This one is no way beauty related , but seriously if your not following Paul and Jason you are missing out , between the scandal , the dogs and Paul's hairy chest your laughing from start to finish , bare in mind you need to be able to take a joke , Paul has no filter which is why we love him but if you get easily offended then feck off 😂😂😂 I joke! You get to witness the lovely staff of charvillelodge and the cafe who get up to all sorts , and it's lovely to see Paul and Jason have the time of day for people who visit the cafe . This is the snapchat to follow for the real day to day banter , these guys are 100% real and will say it how it is but also have great fun so I urge you to follow them if you are already not .


Snapchat: whitemoosecafe


These are just some of the people who spring to mind , but they make a difference in my day , I find a big thing with "influencers " as well is they forget that without us the audience,  the buyers they wouldn't be were they are , and each of these mentioned above have replied when I've asked a question which for me as a fan is a HUGE deal .
Of course I follow faces by grace , Rosie, make up fairy and Marissa carter , tara o Farrell and many many more , but these are just some of the more realistic snspchatters who are changing the world one snap at a time 😀😍

So let me know who you decide to follow ...

As usual you can chat me on snapchat : glamglitzybitz
                                                Instagram : Glamandglitzybits
                                                Facebook:Glamandglitzybits
                                                Twitter : sarah@glamglitzy


Have a great week guys 😀



No comments:

Post a Comment